At the Childersburg Church of Christ, we have developed the facilities and equipment to provide a camp for our youth and adult members to have an opportunity and place to learn and develop Christain character and life style separate from our regular Worship Service.
We cannot utilize these facilities full time. Therefore, we are offering them to Churches of Christ adult and youth groups for week long Bible camps or weekend retreats. You are invited to come worship and see our camp first hand at that time. You might want to call and make an appointment for us to show you the camp facilities at another time.
Fees For Use
Cabin Campers... $15 per camper per day.
Tent Campers... $5 per camper per day.
Tent camper will use the bath / restroom facilities near Pavilion.
- Three cabins with 40 beds and mattresses, bathrooms with showers and toilets
- Tent areas
- Bath House with showers
- Boat Launch and pier.
- Gas Grills.
- Complete Kitchen.
- Ball Fields.
- Basketball Court.
- Horseshoe Pits.
- Walking Trial (1 mile plus).
- Seven Canoes with life jackets and paddles.
- Sitting stone area with campfire pit.
- 6 Portable Beds.
- A Counselor for each cabin.
- Chaperones for tents.
- A Christain Program of Activity.
- Beddings (pillows, sheets, or sleeping bags)
- Towels & washcloths.
- Personel Hgiene items (soaps, toothbrushes, deodorant, etc.)
- Insect repellant.
- Extra clothing.
- All food and drinks ( Excluded from Cabins).